In Tulsa, sprinkler systems can help homeowners combat the extreme elements that would dry out a lawn, and ruin a landscape. Not only do most systems provide proper coverage, but they also are a convenient addition for homeowners and business owners. Like any project for your home, not all installations are equal, so doing your research before selecting a contractor is important to protect your investment. The following questions can help guide your conversation:
1. What brand of irrigation equipment are you using on my yard? This allows you to know the quality of the products they are using.
2. Why do you use that brand for Tulsa sprinkler systems? While they may volunteer this as part of their answer to the first question, this can provide insight into their knowledge of the product. If you are uncertain about the answer you are getting, you can also ask follow up questions regarding how long they have used that line.
3. How often do I need to adjust my watering schedule? This could be a seasonal task that you need information on. For example, if you have your system installed in the spring, do you need to make adjustments in the summer, or can you just use what they have set up?
4. Do you know what your estimate includes? Working with a contractor who provides a free estimate is important, and having them take the time to walk you through the components of the bid can let you accurately price out the job. If you get a simple stated price without the details, you may not be getting the best value.
5. What do I need to do to maintain this irrigation system? Most systems are extremely low maintenance, but this is also a great way to ask about the warranty on the installation and products.
Whether you enjoy working around the yard, or choose to have someone else take care of the lawn maintenance, properly irrigating the space can keep the curb appeal of your home up. If you are looking for a locally owned company with more than 15 years of experience, call in the team at Extreme Irrigation & Lawn, who are experts at installing Tulsa sprinkler systems tailored to the customer’s property.